Pro Gamble Service
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions (“The Agreement”) you (“The Member”) duly authorise Pro Gamble T/A Tipsterplatforms.co.uk (“The Company”) to use the details provided to verify your identity, to facilitate use of the services (“The Information”) by The Member and to process the agreed charges for membership, either to the payment card provided with the application or to a replacement card where such is confirmed in writing by The Member (“The Payment Card”), in accordance with the terms of The Agreement.
- The Member further understands that this authority is continuous and will remain in force until cancelled in writing by The Member.
- It is the responsibility of The Member to notify The Company in writing, by no later than the last working day prior to the date on which the Member’s current membership period ends, that The Member does not wish their membership to continue. Otherwise membership will automatically be renewed for an equivalent period, and a renewal payment charged to The Payment Card by no later than the first working day following commencement of the new membership period.
- The Company may, at its discretion, reduce or increase any or all recurring charges for membership. In the event of a proposed change to the charges for membership, The Member will be notified in writing at least two weeks prior to the date on which the proposed change is due to take effect. For current Members the proposed reduction or increase will be applied to the next payment which becomes due, immediately following the expiry of the current membership period.
- For the purposes of The Agreement the Member is the person named on The Payment Card and no other. The Member may authorise another individual (“The User”) to receive The Information, provided always that The Member accepts sole responsibility for ensuring compliance with the entire terms of the Agreement.
- The mobile phone number submitted with the membership application (“The Mobile”) will be deemed by The Company to be the primary means of delivering The Information.
- Members are offered the option to also receive the same information via the e-mail address submitted with the membership application (“The Email”). Where this is requested, The Email will be deemed by The Company to be the secondary means of delivering The Information.
- Only one mobile phone number and one e-mail address can be registered to The Member at any one time. The Member may change The Mobile or The Email by submitting a written request to The Company, either by post or by e-mail, from an address previously supplied by The Member and validated in acknowledgment by The Company.
- The new Mobile or Email will permanently replace the previous Mobile or Email and this change will be deemed to take effect on delivery by The Company of a confirmation text message or e-mail to the new mobile phone number or e-mail address.
- Membership payments will show up on the Payment Card as TIPSTER PLATFORMS.
- The Member accepts sole responsibility for ensuring The Mobile is switched on, that the handset battery is sufficiently charged and that a mobile signal is consistently available. Failure to do so may result in SMS text alerts from the company being either missed or received too late for the Member to be able to place a bet.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for problems either with SMS text alerts or with e-mail alerts resulting from Network congestion or from any other factor or circumstance outside their sole and immediate control, including but not limited to failure of computer and telephony equipment, loss of internet and telephony Network connection or failure or loss of any other equipment, product or service on which supply of The Information by The Company may depend.
- The Information is and will remain the intellectual property of The Company and is provided for use either by The Member or by the User only and may not be shared with or redistributed to any other party.
- On receipt of The Information it is the sole responsibility of The Member to ensure that a bet is placed, whether by The Member, The User or a representative thereof, prior to the start of the race specified in The Information.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for overdraft or other ‘over the limit’ bank charges or fees incurred as a result of insufficient funds or credit being available via the Payment Card at the time that a membership payment is processed.
- The Company is unable to offer The Member a refund under any circumstances and nor is The Company able to deviate in any way from the payment structure, as set out in The Agreement, by for example allowing losses to be deducted from future profits.
- It is the responsibility of The Member to bet within their means at all times and to only bet what they can afford to lose. The Company cannot guarantee that every advised horse will win, and nor can The Company guarantee that profits will be accrued over a specified period.
- The Member accepts that The Company may use the personal information provided by The Member, such as full name, postal address, e-mail and phone number details, to contact The Member as part of our commitment to the highest standards of customer service. Where The Company identifies ways of improving our products and services or considers that a related product or service may be of interest The Company may arrange to extend offers of goods or services to The Member, either directly or via a trusted partner.
- The Company accepts no liability to The Member, in contract, tort or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from The Information and The Member hereby agrees that they will have no claims against The Company of any kind.
- All customer Promotions are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, etc), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. Tipster Platforms reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers. Promotions are non-refundable and cannot be transferred from Tipster Platforms. Promotions only apply to customers who have made a real money deposit with Tipster Platforms.
- Tipster Platforms may in its absolute discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion.
- The Company may refuse an application for membership at its sole discretion.
- The Company is currently unable to accept applications for membership from USA residents due to USA gambling legislation.
- The Company may suspend, bar or terminate membership, access to The Information and The Agreement with The Member, where there are reasonable grounds for suspecting either that information supplied by The Member is untrue, incomplete or inaccurate, or that The Member, The User or a representative or associate thereof may be involved in sharing, reproducing, modifying or in any way commercially exploiting any of The Information.
- The Company may suspend, bar or terminate membership, access to The Information and The Agreement with The Member where The Member, The User or a representative or associate thereof acts or is suspected of acting in a manner which may be detrimental to The Company or which may cause aggravation or distress to anyone working for and on behalf of The Company, or for any other reason at our reasonable discretion.
- The Member may cancel their membership at any time by sending a written request to The Company, either by post or by e-mail, from an address previously supplied by The Member and validated by
- The Company. Where no cancellation date is specified in the request The Company will deem the request to apply immediately and will suspend access to The Information with immediate effect. Regardless of the cancellation date, The Company is unable to offer The Member a refund, in full or in part, under any circumstances, whether for membership fees previously paid or otherwise.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the above terms and conditions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Tipster Platforms, Unit 2, Wyevale Business Park, Wyevale Way, Hereford, HR4 7BS
Please include your full name and a daytime contact telephone number and a member of the Tipster Platforms team will contact you as soon as possible.